8.26.2011

Cool customer correspondence of the IKEA Japan's Twitter account

IKEA Japan's official Twitter account "Anna" is very popular now in Japan.

@IKEA_jp_Anna




Anna is a character of the setting of working at the contact center of IKEA Japan. She does news dispatch and customer correspondence in Twitter.

However, Japanese Twitter users came to ask Anna a strange question.

It began in this Tweet.


"Does IKEA sell the human chair? I want the one that it doesn't cost the food expenses."


Then Anna did a faithful answer for the question.


"We do not sell the human chair. I'm sorry without being able to comply with your demand."

The faithful customer correspondence of Anna became the topic. And, the Japanese Twitter users began to do a strange question to Anna one after another.

"My friend said that IKEA is selling the military Stealth tank. Are there still these stock? I want them seven. "
Anna: Our large warehouse can hold seven tanks. However, unfortunately we do not sell them. I'm sorry without being able to comply with your demand.


"I have only few friends. Can I buy a friends in IKEA?"
Anna: Unfortunately we do not sell a friend. However, please talk again if I am enough.

"Does IKEA sell Udon? What is soup?"
Anna: Unfortunately there is not the udon in the restaurant for visitors. However, there is it in the company cafeteria. Yesterday's seasoning aimed at the summer heat cancellation and was a vinegar soy sauce.

"Does IKEA sell F-14TOMCAT? It retired, but was my favorite fighter."
Anna: I'm sorry. We do not sell it. In addition, we are Swedish companies. So, if we sell a fighter, it will be Saab."

The splendid customer correspondence of Anna still continues. A part of these exchanges is summarized in Japanese Twitter curation service "Togetter"(English name: Chirpstory) with a title "The things which IKEA does not sell"(Written in only Japanese).

These communications seem to joke very much. However, I think that it has consequentially raised the corporate value of IKEA.

0 件のコメント: